RIVER CLASSIC SEPT. 17, 2022
Get ready for Central Arkansas’ fastest growing cycling event – the Young Life River Classic. All funds raised in this event go toward our ministry efforts with teenagers in underserved communities south of I-630. The 2021 ride was our largest and most successful ride ever and we’re hoping you will join with us to build on that success in 2022.
What is the River Classic?
- A USA Cycling-sanctioned, fully supported ride with great fun, food and fellowship
- A fundraising event for Young Life’s Little Rock Southside ministry
- This is a fully supported ride, with easy to follow route signs, rest stops, and traffic control.
- A ride with four distance options for every level of cyclists
- 20 miles for beginners or those that just want to cruise
- 40 miles for those looking for a weekend challenge
- New 55-mile route for those wanting a challenge and an adventure
- 64-mile metric century route up Wye mountain for the adventurous.
Registration is now open!
We are working hard planning details for the 2022 event and will update this information soon.
Date: Saturday, September 17th, 2022.